Sometimes, you need a product that improves your all-around general health.
Now, you can have it. Diatomaceous Earth is a naturally occurring substance that comes in human food-grade form. It is not only beneficial for your body, but for your well-being as a whole.
Characteristics Of Diatomaceous Earth
The most powerful substances on earth are derived from single-celled organizes that have fossilized in lake beds. The now dried up sediments are known as diatoms and they form the basis of Diatomaceous Earth. Thousands of years of preservation has led to a nutrient-rich substance that can be treated with certain substances to create a food-grade product.
In addition to food grade, Diatomaceous Earth also comes in various grades for your garden, your pet, and your home. The reason for the variation in grades is that the substance in its natural form can be altered through additives or by omitting a certain compound. Once a compound is added or omitted, the grade level changes – making either fit or unfit for human consumption.
Diatomaceous Earth only sells food-grade products. As a result, if you are looking for non-food grade, you may need to look elsewhere. The food-grade form sold by Diatomaceous Earth does not include any additives, omissions, or treatments. Therefore, you attain a fully natural product that resulted from thousands of years of diatoms, nutrients, and minerals aggregating together to create a rich and healthy product.
Diatomaceous Earth – An Organic Product
Not all brands that market diatomaceous earth products are food grade and organic. However, in regard to Diatomaceous Earth specifically, everything that it produces is certified organic by OMRI. OMRI stands for “Organic Material Review Institute.” Keep in mind that while many of the products sold by Diatomaceous Earth are certified organic, there are some that are not. Therefore, if you are looking for an organic product, then just make sure that it has received certification by OMRI. Products that have certification are stamped certified on the back or front of the product’s packaging.
Another great point about the product is although it is organic, it has an infinite shelf life. The endless shelf life can be attributed to the fact that it is a diatom-based product and the diatoms have been preserved for thousands of years. So there is no chance that your product is going to expire anytime soon either.
Benefits of Human Grade Diatomaceous Earth
If you do decide that Diatomaceous Earth is something that you may want to try – or even if you still need some convincing, here are a number of proven benefits that you can attain by using this product.
• Beautiful Hair: Hair loss is in both men and women is an unavoidable situation that comes with age. For those who are less blessed with luscious hair well into old age, Diatomaceous Earth may be the prime solution. Rather than pay for expensive hair supplements, Diatomaceous Earth provides your boy with the same nutrients included in most supplements. In just a few short weeks, you will see results.
• Youthful Skin: Not only does age slow down the production of collagen that leads to wrinkles, but stress can also wreak havoc on your skin. Diatomaceous Earth includes silica, which helps stimulate collagen production. With the boost of collagen, you can achieve smoother and more luminous skin. Essentially, not only will you be able to eliminate existing wrinkles, but you’ll also prevent new ones from forming.
• Strong Nails: Silica also helps strengthen your nails. Diatomaceous earth can take brittle and flaky nails into strong, smooth, and shiny ones. Similar to the hair timeframe, nail strengthening takes a few weeks.
• Improved Digestive System: Not only does diatomaceous earth have external benefits, but there are internal benefits too. The most significant is that Diatomaceous Earth can help improve your digestive system through increased collagen production. With more collagen being produced, the walls of your digestive tract are able to absorb nutrients better. In addition, the negative waste leaves your body more easily.
• Weight Loss: Where there are digestive benefits, there is often a weight loss benefit too. Diatomaceous Earth also works to promote health metabolism and when coupled with exercise and a healthy diet, it leads to weight loss. You also gain an ability to exercise more easily because the product is also known to strengthen your bones and reduce joint pian over time.
• Blood Pressure and Cholesterol: As an all-around health product, Diatomaceous Earth also helps lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels. You will be able to function more easily and enjoy time with family and friends without having to worry.
• Exfoliation: Not only can you use the product for internal and external, but it can be turned into a skin exfoliator. To revert the product to an exfoliator, just mix it with existing cleansers or creams. Once placed on your skin, it will start to eliminate any impurities, reduce the size of your pores, and remove black heads.
As with any product, one of the main concerns is whether there are any side effects involved. While there are no known side effects to this product, it should be noted that the Food and Drug Administration has not approved this product for human consumption. Regardless of the lack of approval, there are many who take the product and experience great results – so it really is up to you.
Last Words About Diatomaceous Earth
A premium food grade bag of Diatomaceous Earth runs at about $10.99. Considering all of the health benefits to using the product, that it is organic, and how nutrient-rich the substance is, Diatomaceous Earth seems like an all-around boost for your internal health and external appearance.
In addition, worst case scenario – if you are not pleased with the product or do not think that it is as effective as you expected, then at least you only spent $10.99. At the end of the day, the investment is worth it because it is such a small sum to pay for many potential benefits. The product can be purchased at numerous online retailers too.